What is a Boutique Real Estate Firm?
Many may consider a “boutique” firm to cater to high end only or possibly too small to break into the competitive real estate market. In reality, these firms are extremely specialized businesses with a culture centered on customer service and professionalism. As a client of a Boutique Real Estate Firm, you can expect above average representation in any transaction from a small unit to sprawling estates and everything in between. You will rest assured knowing that not only your agent but the entire office is working to assist you for a smooth and skilled transaction. How is a boutique firm similar to a large real estate company? In an age of technology where bigger is often better and instant gratification is expected, a Boutique Real Estate Firm, like Recommended Agent, stands among the best. • Boutique Firms offer the same proactive representation as larger companies. Meaning, all companies, large or small have excellent representation, whether it’s to a buyer or a seller. • Online marketing offerings at larger companies and Boutique Firms are equal. Your property will be represented on major home buying and selling sites like Real estate.com.au, Domain, Home hound, Real estate Australia, IRENE, and many others. • Much of the technology that real estate companies provide their clients are provided through an online CRM system. This technology is available to both large companies and boutique firms. • Large Real Estate companies have high quality marketing products, just like a boutique firm. Often, boutique firms are able to specialize their marketing even more than larger firms. So, why is a Boutique Real Estate Firm Best?
1. Quality of Quantity. Boutique firms know that each client has different needs. Instead of focusing on the number of homes they purchase or sell, the boutique firm can concentrate on Customer Service. The boutique firm knows that your opinion has a more significant impact than at a larger company, and will strive for your satisfaction.
2. Support from their office. The small close-knit group that a Boutique Firm creates helps to facilitate the needs of each agent and therefore each need of their clients. By choosing a boutique firm you can guarantee that the entire office is dedicated to your best interest.
3. Established and Top-Tier Agents. The owner or hiring manager is working to cultivate a small and professional environment, which means only the best and most driven, will be selected. At a boutique firm, you can expect each agent to be proficient, proactive & professional. They will be results driven and dedicated to each client.
4. Vigilant about cultivating the culture and brand of the firm. Unlike a larger company, a Boutique firm has something to prove and doesn’t have a large brand name to use as a source of their worth. Your boutique firm is eager to show their ability to complete with a larger firm.
5. Innovation and customization happen more quickly. Large companies have more “red tape” and company regulations that restrict the ability of your estate agent to be innovative. A boutique firm offers instant communication with the company owner, allowing for quick and cutting edge customization in marketing your home. Most marketing is done in house, so your agent won’t need to wait for weeks before your home is represented in the market place.
6. Boutique firms care about the rights of buyers and sellers more than building a business empire. Many boutique real estate firms have strong options regarding the rights of their clients, the rights of the buyers, landlords, and tenants. Their primary cause is not to build a business empire, but to be sure their community thrives through home ownership. At Recommended Agent, we are a massive supporter of our local community and sports club & organisations.
7. Your community comes first. Your community is your boutique firm’s community. Your boutique firm will typically be committed to an economically sound, beautiful and welcoming community because their business only does well if the community does well. Recommended Agent will be found volunteering their time at various organizations throughout the area.
8. Your Transaction is always with your agent. With a focus on customer satisfaction, Our Agents will see your transaction through from the beginning to the end. No paperwork or important information will be lost in the shuffle, so you can be assure that you are well represented throughout the entire process. So the next time you are looking for a local agent, make Recommended Agent your first choice when it comes to all things Real Estate.